Terry Scoggins demonstrates how to use a common bass fishing knot and 20-pound fishing line to firmly secure a skirt to a jig, spinnerbait, bladed swim jig or any other skirted lure.
We’re been running a series of videos featuring Terry Scoggins and the multiple ways he employs a popular fishing knot to improve his tackle for a variety of fishing applications (see video links below). Here’s the latest addition on how to use a uni knot for securing skirts to your favorite lures that use them for attraction. This tip works well with jigs, spinnerbaits and bladed swim jig.
Stay tuned for more videos in this series.
Flipping Hook Plastics Keeper: https://youtu.be/3CTMSHM3OVo
How to Make a Plastics Keeper Using Fishing Line: https://youtu.be/gXAHr3eg1lo
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL