Turn your front deck into a fish finding machine with these tips for setting up bow-based fish finders.
The front deck is the office equivalent for bass fisherman and many multi species anglers as well. Given this, it goes without saying that well calibrated bow-based electronics are critical to fishing success, especially when offshore. Elite Series pro Chad Morgenthaler likes running down imaging and conventional sonar on the bow, but each requires some adjustment to get the most out of each technology. Chad shows us how in this plain english video.
Humminbird ONIX Sonar: http://goo.gl/ONJCwR
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL