Prepare yourself for ridiculous bass fishing and some good laughs. Wired2Fish’s Kyle Peterson exhibits catlike reflexes on a river logjam to get to where others cannot. All laughs aside, big and stable logjams can provide a walking surface from which to drop lures into holes you couldn’t otherwise reach. The thick inner stuff often holds numbers of bass that willingly bite a vertically presented lure.
Kyle shares his simple line and tackle setup for getting bit and wresting smallmouth bass out of the mess on a short leash.
He’s part American Ninja Warrior, part diehard bass angler. Barefoot made it easier to maneuver the rain-soaked logs. Jason and Ryan offer moral support from the comfort of the boat. For most, we just recommend watching and enjoying! Think you could make it across 4 logs in one move in the rain to get to these bass?
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing information sites in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. If you love fishing, we’d love to have you follow along with us on our outdoor adventures! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing